After a hard morning of chasing lizards and swinging and sliding at the park, mi amiga and I decided we better go to the mall for an ice cream. On the way in, Valentina noticed the fountain and stopped to admire it. I thought she might like getting her feet wet, so I took off her sneakers and socks and rolled her pants up. Yup, she really liked it, but decided that there was no reason her feet should have all the fun when her whole body was dry. She had a great time for almost half an hour before security came along and asked us to leave. After a half dozen rides up and down the escalator, and the elevator and an icecream, I took my dripping wet little friend home.
It was an exceptionally hot day and I was tempted to jump in myself, except that I am much too dignified for that, and the water is too shallow.

No comments:
Post a Comment