This is the bathroom from the outside. I was not able to get back anyfurther. My back was against the wall of the adjoining house. On the right of Alfonso is the wall to another adjoining house. Valentina is standing in a laundry sink that I made from concrete. I have not seen this type of sink available in stores, but they are widley used and made on site. They are not usally tiled, but we had some tile left over so.... It is a very practical shape for scrubbing out clothes by hand. Even though Marianna has a washing machine, she loves this sink and uses it all the time. The door is a used one Alfonso had scrounged. It is made of teak, or something like it and must weigh 100 lbs. I never saw anything like it. She uses it to bring the laundry out and hang it up in the little bitty courtyard which is strung with multiple strings.
Pete
No comments:
Post a Comment