We have decided exercising early in the morning and then sitting in the temple meetings all day does not make for a good combination-- Pete and I slept through most of this mornings training. We have enjoyed meeting so many people.
We have enjoyed some great firesides with General Relief Society Pres as speaker, then on Sunday morning RS meeting the guest speaker was Couns in Primary General Board. Our Visa to Ecuador has been delayed-- we will focus on Espanol next week .
Monday, November 10, 2008
Reunited
Horray-- Our missing power cord finally arrived at the MTC tonight-- we drew a big sigh of relief to be finally reunited and connected with you all. We can finally Skype! Horray!
We have decided exercising early in the morning and then sitting in the temple meetings all day does not make for a good combination-- Pete and I slept through most of this mornings training. We have enjoyed meeting so many people.
We have enjoyed some great firesides with General Relief Society Pres as speaker, then on Sunday morning RS meeting the guest speaker was Couns in Primary General Board. Our Visa to Ecuador has been delayed-- we will focus on Espanol next week .
We have decided exercising early in the morning and then sitting in the temple meetings all day does not make for a good combination-- Pete and I slept through most of this mornings training. We have enjoyed meeting so many people.
We have enjoyed some great firesides with General Relief Society Pres as speaker, then on Sunday morning RS meeting the guest speaker was Couns in Primary General Board. Our Visa to Ecuador has been delayed-- we will focus on Espanol next week .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
can you skype us tomorrow eve? jaxon was trying to "talk to you today" How he pulled up skype and got your number I don't know - but you were offline. We'll be home anytime after 4 ish ET.
jessica
Hello there! I'm Sister Lesley Fraser. I know your husband Peter from girl's camp. I was blog snooping and saw your blog and just wanted to say hello and I hope you don't mind that I was reading your updates. My husband has always talked about us serving a mission together one day but since we're still raising our 5 out of 6 children, I can't evn wrap my mind around it. It sounds like exciting times for you and Peter.
Post a Comment