Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mora

In Nova Scotia, mora (black berries) grow wild, all over the place. We have started gathering them. We will make jelly, and syrup. The syrup can be used as a concentrate to make juice. The blackberry here has a slightly different taste than in Ecuador. I prefer the mora of Ecuador, but the blackberry is good and the price is right, and it is nice to have a taste of the summer in the winter.
The last picture shows our first picking. Since then we have picked many liters.
Amor, Pedro

2 comments:

Wards said...

Peter

I tried to email you sending it to your old sympatico address but it got sent back to me.

I have a few questions for you. Do you have a email address that I might use to reach you?

Its Connor Ward, I served in Liverpool winter 2001.

Wards said...

Peter/Debbie

I forgot to add my email address it is

connorward@gmail.com

Connor