Carrie-- here is my photo for your building blocks-- I thought a picture of me in my usual chair reviewing Espanol would be my most current activity--- serving a Temple mission in Ecuador and learning a new language. Faith, obediance, service, learning and adventure-- that's what I'm up to right now. Put a picture of me surrounded by pictures of each of my grandkids on another side of the block--that is my most cherised pocession. I love your idea!
Debbie
1 comment:
I didn't know you guys were on a mission..the last time I saw you you were going to Hawaii. I look forward to reading more about you and seeing what is going on in your life. I too am learning spanish. I have been living in Mexico for over a year and I still am having a hard time with it. I do not have the gift of tongues, but my husband helps me out a lot. keep up the good work.
Chantelle Brade de Abarca
cnbrade@gmail.com
Post a Comment